PPresentation of the association
Presentation of the association
TUNISIAN INSTITUTE OF THE REHABILITATION OF SURVIVORS OF
OFFICIAL GAZETTE OF THE TUNISIAN
REPUBLIC , N° 90 of 29 July 2014
Rehabilitation of survivors of torture so that they can enjoy their rights to health and to dignity in a Tunisia without torture.
- To facilitate the reinsertion of survivors of torture.
- To provide multi-disciplinary care
- To train and to ensure capacity building of the health professionals in taking care of the survivors of torture.
- To sensitize the survivors of torture, the professionals and public opinion on the importance of rehabilitation.
- To develop research activities and improve the care techniques and protocols.
- To contribute towards combatting the practice of torture and various forms of bad treatments.
- Ensure advocacy towards public bodies so that they support rehabilitation.